Seiten

Samstag, 12. November 2016

Cosmic wave: The next ones!


How's the story going on - I accepted that my "graffiti soap" was no comic wave so: back on the horse! Next try!

The idea was to use a dark blue color, a light blue color and a golden mica to get the perfect waves. I tried to have very light trace and really, I got light trace. I couldn't pour the waves. The colors were wonderful but the pouring was really thin and did't look good.

To improvise is the soapers best tactic. I switched to do a spinning swirl, a technique that works a lot with thin trace and I'm really proud of my wonderful spinning swirl.


_THE_RECIPE "Traubi-Soda with sheabutter and canola oil"
 OILS  30% coconut oil, 20% olive oil, 14% sheabutter, 12% grape seed oil, 10% rice bran oil & 4% castor oil
 LYE   20% water, 6% superfat
 ADDITIVES  citric acid
 SCENT  Heather (Gracefruit)
 COLOR   light blue mica, dark blue mica, gold mica (all WEP, Vita von Waldehoe)
 DATE  6. November 2016

Nevertheless, I wanted to join the soap challenge - I can't do this with a spinning swirl - even though I really like the spinning swirl :-)

Next try ....

Okidoki, too liquid, too much not wavy ... what do you think comes next? To thick? Yes!

I took my job a little bit too serious and mixed too long. When I started pouring it looked wonderful. I was so happy but the batter thickened up so quick - there were only loops on the top, no waves. Still pretty but - AGAIN - not what I wanted.



It's really a misery. It works when I just do it - when I plan it and I'm really going for it, it starts to be a difficult exercise.


_THE_RECIPE "Traubi-Soda with sheabutter and canola oil"
 OILS  30% coconut oil, 20% olive oil, 14% sheabutter, 12% grape seed oil, 10% rice bran oil & 4% castor oil
 LYE   20% water, 6% superfat
 ADDITIVES  citric acid
 SCENT  Lemongras, bergamot & sandalwood
 COLOR   blue liquid soap color mixed with some black, turquoise and yellow mineral colors (with titanium dioxide)
 DATE  10. November 2016



Der Blog ist übersiedelt / this blog moved to: 

www.seifenimglueck.com!

Ich freue mich auf deinen Besuch!

Alles Liebe, Diane

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

seifenimglueck@gmx.at